Join Our Team
Saxbys is a hospitality company fueled by our rave-worthy menu, driven by its mission to Make Life Better, and fiercely dedicated to social impact in the communities it serves. But Saxbys greatest of all resource? Our people.
We’re not looking for employees, we’re looking for teammates.
We’re not hoping to hire you for a job, we’re hoping to help build your career.
We take pride in offering competitive wages, benefits, and resources for our team members. In addition, we champion:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and Hustle
- Unrivaled Hospitality Training
- Dedicated and Career-Long Mentorship
- Servant Leadership
- Growth from Within - whether you’re supporting a PhD or G.E.D., there’s no ceiling on growth here
Now enough about us, and a little more about you. We believe that the magnet that attracts great talent to Saxbys is our culture. All Saxbys team members take pride in sharing our mission to Make Life Better and to uphold our core values every day. Let us know if you feel the same. They are:
- We are a Community Serving our Community
- Embrace Being O.D.D.
- Outgoing, Detail-Oriented, Disciplined
- Profit Creates Opportunity
- Live with Pride, Passion, and Purpose
- Serve Yourself by Serving Others
- Care Personally and Communicate Openly
Sound like you?
Then you should definitely apply because we want to meet you. Scroll below to see our current openings and apply. You can also reach out to Recruiting@HelloSaxbys.com with any questions.
"Working in the café, there’s never a dull moment, every team member I’ve ever worked with is awesome, and I have a real relationship with the HQ team members.”
– David, Barista
"I believe I have become more empathetic and compassionate since working at Saxbys. Learning guests’ stories as they come through the café opens your eyes to people’s diversity of experiences and beliefs”
- Katherine, Barista
"I love getting to know the team I am working with each shift, as well as making connections with guests that come in almost every day. Building these relationship has brought me closer to my community in so many ways”
- Jess, Team Lead